Dremels...

I'm thinking you have thought right.

Yea, other imitations work, but dremels last MUCH longer and are built WAY better. Good choice.

Yeah, any model of dremel will do what you want to do Neo. I have one that is not variable speed (because it was cheaper) and I'm sorry I didn't buy a variable speed one. It's nice to be able to slow it down if you are doing any metal polishing with it since 30,000 rpm's would tend to burn whatever you are polishing....lol And get an accessory kit for it.....very handy. You'll use it even more than you thought you would.

^^ You probably have what is called a Die Grinder. Run around 30k RPM, MUCH MUCH faster then dremels. Used for a lot of thick grinding, or harder metals, like I could have used one to grind out the ports in the exhaust ports of my heads, as they are a bit faster then drills...

^^ You probably have what is called a Die Grinder. Run around 30k RPM, MUCH MUCH faster then dremels. Used for a lot of thick grinding, or harder metals, like I could have used one to grind out the ports in the exhaust ports of my heads, as they are a bit faster then drills...
Nope, it's a Dremel.

Back
Top Bottom