Dreams

essentialx3

In Runtime
Post your dreams here!
Last night i had a crazy one (keep in mind i'm 14)
Right before i went to bed i was watching The Nanny, and Mr. Sheffield proposed to her. Then my friend dared me to ask my other friend to marry me. So i did it, and we laughed about it. Then i fell asleep. These were my dreams:
I asked her out 30 times, and got rejected each time. Then i asked her to marry me. She said yes, and we got married(at 14). After the wedding i moved into her house. I later found out shes renting out her basement to Osama Bin Laden....
Then i did one of those fancy dip-and-make-out things, and i broke her back

Anybody else have strange dreams recently?

Last couple of years I have been having this one constant dream and that is of a massive world war....it is a very real and violent dream, I hate them. I do have other dreams but this war dream is always a constant and worries me a bit

Last couple of years I have been having this one constant dream and that is of a massive world war....it is a very real and violent dream, I hate them. I do have other dreams but this war dream is always a constant and worries me a bit
wow. that sounds scary.
lets hope you're not psychic :)

I think thats kinda cool. Is it like always the same dream or is it different every time, or continuing, or what?

I think thats kinda cool. Is it like always the same dream or is it different every time, or continuing, or what?

Its pretty much the same but I don't play a hero or anything like that. Basically I am floating and I witness the beginning of the war then it gets kind of cloudy and then I am watching the end of the war and then I wake up. Its hard to explain but its not like I am watching a movie, its almost more like feelings, emotions, fear and despair rather than pictures in my head, very hard to put in to words.

I have a dream similar to what you describe on a fairly regular basis. It worries me too.

Back
Top Bottom