Random Chit Chat

Iphone > hammer > baggie > car > ocean > trench > year > submarine > UPS > Steve Jobs' desk.

Should be an average life cycle really.

Mac just pisses me off and so do the people that defend it hardcore. NO; it's NOT faster than my PC.
I'm aware that the Iphone has nothing to do with Mac computers. But I hate all of Mac's extra stuff because it
A: Costs way more than it's worth.
B: Is a PITA to have any maintenance done on it
C: Started some crazy fad about using a lowercase i before everything.

imac, ibreath, ipod, itouch, and even stuff that's not related or even made by Apple uses an "i" before the actual name. Must be an advertising thing, but it's annoying and I don't know why.

[/REALLYRANDOMRANT]

Don't get me wrong, Apple makes a quality product, but in the end, you and I both know it wasn't worth it.

I dont even own a mac, and I can see that all of those points are stupid.

I kind of want to get an itouch for some reason, but don't want to shell out $200 for it. Maybe when my Zune 8 dies, I will consider getting one, or the Zune touch, depending on which one would be better for the price.

Anyone tried the 5-hour energy thing? I never drank any energy drinks before, and coffee makes me tired and doesnt take into effect until about 5 hour later. I have been seeing a lot of their commercials lately, and would be good if I were to pull all nighters to finish some school work for college.

I drink Moster's all the time (the orange ones - cuz they are 50% juice). I also drink Red Bull, Amp and sometimes the off-brands if they are on sale. I have coffee most mornings too. None of it really does anything for me...

I've thought about the 5 hour energy - but never tried it.

Is the iTouch an HDD based or an SSD based? If it's an HDD based, then I can't get it.

Back
Top Bottom