World Of Warcraft

i know a lot of people im friends with who just quit and don't think anything of it. It's only addicting if you just give up on life. Just dont spend 12 hours a day on it. I play a hour or 2 a day if that. Not hard to get off and go do something else.

i played the trial though it was bad at first then 2 days in i got addicted kept playing and playing..then the trial ran out good thing im more cheap then addictive

I have only seen 1 person ever get addicted, and he lives in Australia and lives at home and never graduated from high school. All he really has. Only case i know of.

still, some people may be like is he joking or laughing because people will play knowing stories about it haha. It could go either way lol

I'll sell a level 80 Human Rogue

Full T7.5 PVE
Full deadly/furious PVP
Loads of Special Trinks
Several Titles
Brutal GLADIATOR Nether-Drake Mount(310%)
Ulduar Farming Guild (only rogue spot)
450 ENG
450 JC

He's pretty much the most fun you'll have in the game, endofstory.

I've also got several other 80's..3 of them being rogues ha! So I've played WoW since beta, off and on and on.

That being said, I've been able to keep a relatively healthy social life while playing..oh but sometimes I would get stuck on the game for days..no sleep!
BIDS INCOMING!

:{

I have several 70's and 80's and for some reason i haven't played wow in 3 weeks, and have no feelings towards or against it. My membership is recurring so i can play whenever too. I guess you just need to take the game in moderation and not fully jump into it.

Hemps got a point, DONT let it eat up your life,

and also....i hate when people post reviews on computers/GPU's on new egg about how WOW runs at 60FPS on that specific GPU, i mean, my old 7600GS could easly handle wow....

i think at the moment i get about 90+fps in wow....lol max everything

Back
Top Bottom