OS fights back

My pc only crashes when i overclock something and push it too far. I have yet to have a pc that crashes without reason that wasnt human error. I have had macs freeze up on me and pcs for a min but then work fine. So they seem to be equal for when i used them.

I never said a word about crashing.

This debate is kinda useless though. The people that like macs will like macs. The people who like Windows will like windows. Thats just how its gonna be, and there is no changing that.

I have used both and just always found windows more appealing and stable to me, and my cousin who has used a mac for as long as i can remember just switched to windows and loves it compared to mac. Most people who use macs just don't use pcs and people who use pc's never use mac.

It is hard to argue if you only use one system.

Very true, You can't change a mac person, and you can't change a windows person. Once you learn on a system, you grow close to it and defend it against Mac attackers, but talk trash about the OS with fellow windows users. Vice-versa. Again, I don't hate mac, I just don't justify the price when you can do way more, for way less.

Very true, You can't change a mac person, and you can't change a windows person. Once you learn on a system, you grow close to it and defend it against Mac attackers, but talk trash about the OS with fellow windows users. Vice-versa. Again, I don't hate mac, I just don't justify the price when you can do way more, for way less.

Right there is how i feel.

If they were cheaper, i would probably be on a mac right now.

Like I said, Mac users will generally stay mac users, windows users will stay windows users, and there is no use arguing about it. You two have just completely proven my point also.

I'm outta this thread though. Believe what you want, and I'm just gonna say that both Dell and HP make terrible computers and I cant believe anyone here is defending them.

Actually, I don't think anyone on this forum would dare defend a Dell. Maybe an HP but only a laptop.

I wouldn't say we were defending them, but using them as an example to argue a point. I go cutsom so i can't say im using a dell or hp.

I would stand by dell laptops but not strongly, my brother has one for college. Its a new one and works great for him and no complaints from him. So it cant be all that bad. All user experience i guess.

Back
Top Bottom