OS fights back

I would go to newegg and build an I7 that will beat that and save $1000. Or waste the money on an alienware pc haha. Any more apple products to make me rofl a little more before i go to bed?

*Facepalm*

Thought that was their gaming Mac; Which I know is just as pathetic.

I'm not going to even bother. Go ahead and believe what you type.

How are they any more "quality" than brands like Evga and XFX who are pro-gamers and overclockers at heart? What makes their motherboards better or have more quality than the rest?

I'm not going to even bother. Go ahead and believe what you type.

Believe what i type or what i know from personal use and comparing them?

Look at the specs side by side and the price. Which would you prefer. You can make a pc so it has mac OS X and save a ton of money.

I dont hate them like i said earlier,m i hate the price for what your get. WHich is what turns me away from macs. But not apple products.

Hate Macs, no. Hate how they claim their stuff is better than PC all the time because it never "crashes", yes. Hate the outrageous price, yes.

They are quality, but no quality is worth a grand more than the same quality you get out of a manually assembled windows-based PC.

How are they any more "quality" than brands like Evga and XFX who are pro-gamers and overclockers at heart? What makes their motherboards better or have more quality than the rest?

Yes they are higher quality.

Apple pays extreme attention to detail when designing and building their computers.
Anything that could jeopardize it at all, and they replace it.

Then they put them all through tests before shipping them out.

If you want to hate on a computer company, it should be dell or HP, or any other one that doesn't care about the customer. Apple cares, and will go to extreme lengths to help.

My pc only crashes when i overclock something and push it too far. I have yet to have a pc that crashes without reason that wasnt human error. I have had macs freeze up on me and pcs for a min but then work fine. So they seem to be equal for when i used them.

Believe what i type or what i know from personal use and comparing them?

Look at the specs side by side and the price. Which would you prefer. You can make a pc so it has mac OS X and save a ton of money.

Once again, you are comparing specs. Compare the overall quality first then the specs and you will understand.

Yes they are higher quality.

Apple pays extreme attention to detail when designing and building their computers.
Anything that could jeopardize it at all, and they replace it.

Then they put them all through tests before shipping them out.

If you want to hate on a computer company, it should be dell or HP, or any other one that doesn't care about the customer. Apple cares, and will go to extreme lengths to help.

I wish i could say apple cares, but i would hate to lie to myself. When ever something goes wrong with my iphone there only solution was to restore it and if they didn't work get a new one. But every time i went to the store they said i voided warranty for misc reasons and had to buy a new one. I go to at&t and they order me a new one free of charge and transfer my data and im set.

Hate Dell, HP...ehh. They are whatever. At least HP doesn't manufacturer their own fans and replace all the headers on the board so you have to splice and rewire just to change a damn fan.

Ok, so you're paying ~700-1000 more for a computer to be tested as it goes out the door. That's all well and good. But an average RMA costs the end-user about 10 dollars. Let's assume EVERY part on your computer got toasted and is DOA. CPU, Mobo, RAM, GPU, HDD, Optical, PSU, a fan pack of 2, Case, and why the hell not, another HDD. 9 items at 10 dollars per ship out costs you....90 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom