OS fights back

If i want mac OS i will just make a hackintosh and be happy with that. I like how there value stays high, but i wouldn't buy a used mac because for a little more i can get a new one with warranty and all. IDK i guess i am not a fan of macs.

I have fooled around on them and used them a lot and they just arent something i would go out and buy if i had the money.

You have the best reasoning of anyone i have heard. Only person I have seen say something that strays away from, while my daddy said i could get what ever laptop i wanted so i got a cute white macbook pro. It was only $2000. It drives me crazy haha

For those who think I'm ignorant regarding other operating systems, you can go ahead and shove it.

IMG_4600-1.jpg

Don't think I blindly follow Apple and their products, cause that can't be further away from the truth. There's just so much misinformation and lies being spread on these forums as truths, it's not even funny.

^ Basically. If they weren't so...expensive, they might actually be worth it. But you pay too much for what you could easily top on another laptop.

The funny argument I get alot is "well what about the gaming macs?"
No, they aren't fast either. But they stick to the "overpriced part".

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/mac_mini <--- Hilarious.

Thank you for making my night, i just looked at the mini. Wow $600 for that. It doesn't even look good . What people will do just to stay name brand like that haha.

That is a beautiful and clean setup there. I wish i could have that. That is awesome running 3 OS like that. How do you go about doing that. ! computer or 2 or what? I have seen stuff like that but never knew how to do it.

That's not what the mac pro is intended for.

I played COD4 on an imac with the 4850 and it looked amazing, and never dropped under 50fps, and this is at max res and high settings.

I think the mac is able to make more out of graphics cards.

I would go to newegg and build an I7 that will beat that and save $1000. Or waste the money on an alienware pc haha. Any more apple products to make me rofl a little more before i go to bed?

Macs are extremely high quality parts, and thus they cost more. Apple makes less profit per unit sold than HP, Dell, and most other companies.

Think about that.

Back
Top Bottom