Need help Byopc

Do plan on overclocking? If so, I'd suggest an aftermarket cooler. Also make sure the Antec 1200 comes with enough fans.

I have no Idea how to overclock o.o so I guess not, unless my brother decides to help me with it, and yeah I read the specs of the Antec it should be good with enough fans, thanks for all the help;)

I would get the ATI card cause if you plan to run two video cards in the future, that Motherboard only supports Crossfire.

For after aftermarket cooler i would get this or this

and for a LCD monitor i would get this cause its cheaper and has a bigger screen size, not to mention it also has built in speakers

I would get the ATI card cause if you plan to run two video cards in the future, that Motherboard only supports Crossfire.

For after aftermarket cooler i would get this or this

and for a LCD monitor i would get this cause its cheaper and has a bigger screen size, not to mention it also has built in speakers

Good point with the card. But if so, get a 512Mb 4870.

And the monitor you posted has a 1000:1 contrast while the Acer has a 20000:1. Plus it's only larger by half of an inch :p The one I posted also had built in speakers.

It will, but only if it's needed. I suppose a 1Gb wouldn't hurt, but won't be a big necessity unless he games on a 24-25" + monitor and tries to max Crysis on it. Video RAM is for textures an decals in the games. The more pixels your monitor has for your card to fill, the more video RAM it's going to need to fulfill a larger pixel count with textures, decals, etc...

Back
Top Bottom