Keyboard Modding

i think hes talking about getting a router with some sort of bevled bit and rather than use the kind of bit that has that wheel on it so you keep it straight try to find one without it and then use a jig over your keys so you will be able to trim it down and put a nice edge on your keys but ive never dont this before it sonds like foothead has tho

A slide is something flat and stable to slide it against, usualle ither part of the router or something you can attcah to it.
A lift block is just a block of wood you use to get it up higher, and to give you some sort of way to keep a good grip on the thing.

I'm highly tempted to try some keyboard modding now o_O I always loved the steampunk stuff, but never thought of SCRABBLE! 'Tis epic.

I think I will write the symbols on all the non-letter keys with green sharpie, get some copper/brass tubing and have green led lights illuminating it...

Lol!

As soon as it stops raining and I'm done trimming the tiles I'll go to radioshack and pick up some leds. My dad probably has some tubing...

What color are you gonna go for?

A deep blue would look the best IMO, but green is OK i guess.
Not as bright as blue though, and its going to be a very yellowy green. almost lime green.

Back
Top Bottom