Need help formatting 250 GB hdd to FAT32

still took forever for me grant. I'm workin with a decent rig too.random thought but i dont like the look of the new rep bars. i looked at yours and at first i thought you had 4 red bars i was like grant wtf.

I do have 4. I got an entire cluster of + reps last night. 4 Green ones I mean. I think you can only have 1 red bar.

(Here's the FAT32 quick format)
FAT32QF.png

EDIT: The format completed in about...6 seconds.

i thought the quick format was so fast because it actually dident erase the data just marked it as "free space" but underneth it was still there or am i an idiot and have no idea what im takling about?

@ OP

LINK

Some of our readers asked us how they can manage their disks in Windows Vista. To answer their questions we created this tutorial where you can learn the following: how to change a drive letter, how to shrink an existing partition, how to create a new partition, how to format or delete a partition and how to extend a partition.

Everything is done using only one tool called Disk Management. As you will see, things are pretty simple. Just follow our instructions and you will finish in no time.

Free Music Sharing – TeraDepot.Com

spambot

i tried but the only options i get for formatting are NTFS and exFAT.

Ever mind i found an easy way to do it from command prompt :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom