Random Chit Chat

I'm still using the Ipod, you know that thing they made before iphone and itouch? :D

80g black classic.

That guy's just an idiot.
It does come off, its just not super easy.

Im still using my 40gb with COLOR!

I just got an email from the seller saying the digitizer may work, he is just unsure, and cannot go try it cause he doesn't have the charger anymore.

Im guessing the seller is 13, 14 tops.

EDIT: wow... It's shipped out already.

I'll be back intermittently while parts are being cleaned. The carb and intake are degreasing atm.

Does anyone here besides Trivium Nate have a Cm-690 case or know anyone with one? I need the measurements for the left side panel.
Pre-answered questions:

-Yes, I've gone to CoolerMaster's website and they measurements they give are for the case, I just need the left panel.
-Yes, I've seen the aftermarket side panel you can buy, but it's not suitable for what I'm doing.

Thanks in advance. There might be a rep-point for anyone who can help me with the situation.

Ordered a RJ-45 Crimper and a bag of 100 Couplers.
Should be here Friday, if not then Monday. First time actually making my own wires.

Advice?

I have read some general walk throughs as to making custom wires.

Haha I'm proud =D First cross over cable I made and it works flawlessly. :D

I am on my other laptop right now with the internet piggy backed off my netbook that is connected wireless to my router.

EDIT: Oh cool new rep bars!

I'm not sure, but I think he implemented the colour change idea. Notice the dark/light greens? Look at J's for example, but then look at Vampist's. It's sort of confusing. Maybe I'll PM David and ask.

Back
Top Bottom