Random Chit Chat

Well its $69 for the phone, 40 for the digitizer, 10 for the cover screen which totals $119.
And all i have is a BB curve, which i like but I would much prefer the iphone's browser, and wi-fi feature.

Reall, I dont think an iphone is that great either, its just the best solution for me right now.

EDIT: I'm not gettin the iphone plan though.

I just like the interference and integration between iPod and phone. The touch screen is pretty easy to use as well.

Fair enough. And wow - Didn't realize they've gotten so cheap. I remember when they retailed at like 350. The internet concept is nice, but even with a free mod to my Razr V3r, I can access the internet mobile, too. And mine can do it for free if you tweak it so that it reads internet packages through the T-zones browser which is free to operate.

Meh, i had the touch, and it was the worst piece of crap i had ever owned, so I got my $300 back.
I just hope the iphone is better.

If you thought the iPod touch was the "worst piece of crap" you've ever owned, you're better off not owning an iPhone.

Well it was the first generation one, right when they came out, and most every problem it had has been fixed by now.
My brother has a newer one, and it seems better.

You know what, scratch that about the ipod touch. The VU was MUCH worse.

The ipod touch was the second worse piece of crap I have owned.

Well it was the first generation one, right when they came out, and most every problem it had has been fixed by now.
My brother has a newer one, and it seems better.

Still, you said it was the "worst piece of crap" you've ever owned. The interface is still largely the same, so you're better off buying something else.

Back
Top Bottom