msb.exe and various other trojans/spyware.

Grimz101

Beta member
Essentially my computer is infected with quite a large amount of spyware and malware, after a bit of googling i thought it would be a good idea to download "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware", im pretty much sure this would solve the problem.. unfortunately it seems i am unable to install any software at all(it always freezes and never finishes no matter how long i leave the install to do it's job) however i'm still able to use winzip, so i would very much appreciate it if someone made a zip file of 'Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware' or any other similar malware removal and uploaded it to filefront or a similar file hosting site then i would be able to download and hopefully unzip the file, allowing me to rid my computer of all these malware infections ect.

Thanks in advance.
(A long time lurker)

I've put a zip file of spybot up but I'm not sure if it needs to use any registry entries - worth a try though. That said, if a computer's that bad I'd always reformat if you can...!

http://www.mikkle.co.uk/spybot.zip

Thankyou!
Basically the spybot-sd works and i have noticed it blocking suspicious programs from editting my startup registry, however i can't start up the main program to run a scan to remove malware :( .
Might just have to reformat it then, any tips for that? Never done it before.

Back
Top Bottom