Random Chit Chat

So right now I am looking for my toslink cable to use my SPDIF thing on my computer. But I haven't seen it in over 4 or 5 years ago, and I remember my mom told me when I bought it (For an MD player, but didn't work). "Put it somewhere safe, so you can use it when you need to" and in my mind I thought "When will I ever use this cable?"
Right now, I am thinking it's either in the basement somewhere, or in my brother's room.

I just ordered this but I can still cancel the order. Is it any good?

Eneloop AA cells are the best that I've used. Accupower NiMH are the best that I have used in C and D size. I have a battery powered fan sitting right now on my windowsill right now blowing nice cool evening air into my room while being powered by eight Accurpower NiMH D cells. I can let it run all night when it is really warm, then recharge in the morning. The only batteries I've had leak were alkaline cells.

I just go to Harbor Freight tools, while they are on sale, and it's $4/ pack of 4.
They actually work better than any of the expensive ones I've ever had, but they are a PITA to recharge on a ni-cd charger, it takes like 24 hours.

Well i just want this server setup....

I Might Experiment with Debian later on down the track...

So my plans:

Windows XP Pro (Installing Now):

-Apache,MySQL,PHP
-phpmyadmin
-zFTP
-Virtual Box
-uTorrent With Webui
-VNC Server
-Possibly XBMC
-Speedfan

Then i can sleep :D

Edit; Done! http://this-be.mine.nu/