My dream come true :)

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
I bought a Fiat 126p.

I'm in poland till the end of this month, and I was always wanting to buy this beautiful car. So my grandpa and I looked in the local classifieds and found one for 750 złoty (polish currency) which is about 200-250 dollars.

It has like 30 HP. :p

Its so amazing to drive. I go on dirt roads going like highway speeds and i took it offroading yesterday haha. We don't have these cars back in canada so I have to have the most fun i can have with it this week.

I'll record a video of it today.

dsc00044ygc.jpg

dsc00045s.jpg

dsc00048ygi.jpg

dsc00049d.jpg

great little car. My aunt used to have one back in the day...before it simply just wouldn't run anymore.

I love how when you start the car, you need to pull the little lever in the middle between the passenger and driver seats. Cute car!!

Are you polish btw? I am...i visit poland almost yearly, just to see family and all. Great to see another Polish dude :)

Enjoy that little Maluch!!

haha yea i'm polish. I visit almost yearly too. Where do you go in poland?

oh and i usually dont pull the middle lever. It wouldn't start anyway haha. We have to push the car to pop the clutch and then it starts :p

haha yea i'm polish. I visit almost yearly too. Where do you go in poland?

oh and i usually dont pull the middle lever. It wouldn't start anyway haha. We have to push the car to pop the clutch and then it starts :p

haha...that works too.

Well my trips start in Warsaw, then i end up going towards Lublin and Krasnik. I have a cottage about 1.5 hours outside of Lublin near a town called Michow.

If i visit my dads side, i go to Lagow so other side of poland.

Back
Top Bottom