wow 29 years..

Maybe not, if you are referring to drivers in the US. Look up some video with drivers in China if you want to see chaos.

I have been to China multiple times, and I have never saw an car crash ever since I have been there. Also, they never seem to go above 20-30 mph on local roads because there is so many cars.
I seen reports on the news where cars/bus hits people, but that's because they lose control.

Wow.. That is pretty ridiculous.. I mean okay no crashes.. so it was never looked into. But they never maintenance the light at all during those 29 years?!

But they never maintenance the light at all during those 29 years?!

Just shows the quality of Japanese traffic lights, I guess.

Japan is very civil compared to other western nations. I was honestly surprised to see how clean the streets are, even in their busiest of cities.

I guess there aren't many exiting the car dealership then, which is probably why it went on for so long

Good point, I wonder what their sales is like. I read somewhere that before you can buy a car in Japan you have to have proof of a legal parking space.

Good point, I wonder what their sales is like. I read somewhere that before you can buy a car in Japan you have to have proof of a legal parking space.

I think that's true. I recall someone mentioning the fact that you need to pay for a parking space in Japan because space is so limited.

Back
Top Bottom