Random Chit Chat

I'm personally sick of wireless mouses/keyboards. It's just not worth the hassle anymore. I'm much happier with my new Microsoft wired keyboard and mouse.

I definitely like a wired keyboard, but I always seem to be tugging on the mouse cord, so I like a wireless mouse. I use Eneloop low self discharge NiMH rechargeable batteries in the mouse and cycle them two or three times a year. Lower environmental impact and they hold a charge for months. I really hate the old NiMH batteries that you could charge, put on a shelf, then when you want to use them a month later, they are dead.

I really hate the old NiMH batteries that you could charge, put on a shelf, then when you want to use them a month later, they are dead.

Or, rather, a month later you notice they have blown up and are leaking all over your nice drawer you put them in. :eek:

(True story ^^. I failed with those. Haha. I do use rechargeables in my dig. cam. now again, though. They are working fine).

Eneloop AA cells are the best that I've used. Accupower NiMH are the best that I have used in C and D size. I have a battery powered fan sitting right now on my windowsill right now blowing nice cool evening air into my room while being powered by eight Accurpower NiMH D cells. I can let it run all night when it is really warm, then recharge in the morning. The only batteries I've had leak were alkaline cells.

Eneloop AA cells are the best that I've used. Accupower NiMH are the best that I have used in C and D size. I have a battery powered fan sitting right now on my windowsill right now blowing nice cool evening air into my room while being powered by eight Accurpower NiMH D cells. I can let it run all night when it is really warm, then recharge in the morning. The only batteries I've had leak were alkaline cells.

Are you located around Southern California? It's been hot as hell lately. I have a friend working in the valley, and it's absolutley brutal out there.

Pretty sure that's what my old ones were. They were very old though. I remember buying them like 5 or 6 years ago...so technology definitely improved by now.

So, Got a call from the Dealer today. They diagnosed the truck with a catastrophic failure in the injector line compressors. Apparently, the truck would attempt to pressurize the lines, but the compressors weren't functioning properly and couldn't get the the necessary 22,000 PSI required to combust the fuel in the cylinder. It's just a series of compressors that are somehow powered or operated by the oil that been cycled through the head already that have to get the fuel to an amazing 22,000 PSI, or so the mechanic says. 2,200 would be a bit more feasible. Anyways, they are tearing down the engine today and should have it rebuilt soon; I hope.

I kind of want to get an new graphics card, but at the same time I don't feel like spending any money.

I need to find another character to main in SFIV. I keep getting owned with Akuma with his low stamina and health, along with his ultra/super being hard to land.

EDIT - Damn, my sleeping schedule of staying up till about 4, 5, 6... and waking up on 3, 4, 5... etc, is back...
Guess I shouldnt have slept for 14 hours straight today.

Back
Top Bottom