Random Chit Chat

edit: Is it me or did facebook just crash?

Just you.

I had upwards of three wireless keyboards/mouses from Microsoft at one point in life. The whole battery deal got old, quick. Especially with the mouses.

That's why I ditched my Belkin mouse/keyboard. Batteries would literally last 2 days if I was lucky. That's why I did a lot of research before buying this mouse I just got.

Don't get me wrong, these weren't necessarily bad hardware. I had the mouses lasting a few months, which is still pretty decent. It's just that when the time came, I had to replace six batteries at a time just for things to work. Didn't feel that was worth it. Plus, I would assume it's not that environmentally friendly.

Edit: Anyone up for an audio thread?

I got a wireless mouse and keyboard set so I could watch anime/movies/videos from afar. Unfortunately, I haven't had time for that. My mouse's battery dies every week or so. I bought rechargeable so it's not much of a big deal. As far as my keyboard's batteries, they're non-rechargeable and last about 2-3 months.

I wouldn't mind it. I'm be more of a lurker though as I know little to nothing about audio. I'd catch up eventually...

Don't get me wrong, these weren't necessarily bad hardware. I had the mouses lasting a few months, which is still pretty decent. It's just that when the time came, I had to replace six batteries at a time just for things to work. Didn't feel that was worth it. Plus, I would assume it's not that environmentally friendly.

Isn't their an audio gallery already?

Back
Top Bottom