Random Chit Chat

Yeah, it must have been about 30 something quotes ;).

I'll take that as a compliment whether it was or not :D
It was. J uses quotes and "^" alot. And typically his posted lyrics or pictures really are worth a thousand words.

highhorsek.jpg
His high horse for example.

In other news:

I got my new mouse today for my Vaio. It's really great and I'd recommend it to anyone who needs a wireless laser mouse for a notebook/netbook.

It's probably 3/4 size, so I wouldn't recommend it for a permanent desktop solution, but if you use your desktop less than your laptop (if you have both), it could work for you. And the dongle is awesome! It's so small you can just leave it plugged in!

I'm personally sick of wireless mouses/keyboards. It's just not worth the hassle anymore. I'm much happier with my new Microsoft wired keyboard and mouse.

I'm personally sick of wireless mouses/keyboards. It's just not worth the hassle anymore. I'm much happier with my new Microsoft wired keyboard and mouse.

Oh trust me, if I was getting a new one for my desktop, it would be wired. I LOVE the one I have now. I don't think I'd ever get a wireless keyboard again since my last Belkin (yes, I know....:rolleyes:) was an epic fail. But seriously, it's one wire for both...how hard is that to make doable unless you are using them for an HTPC?...

Oh trust me, if I was getting a new one for my desktop, it would be wired. I LOVE the one I have now. I don't think I'd ever get a wireless keyboard again since my last Belkin (yes, I know....:rolleyes:) was an epic fail. But seriously, it's one wire for both...how hard is that to make doable unless you are using them for an HTPC?...

I had upwards of three wireless keyboards/mouses from Microsoft at one point in life. The whole battery deal got old, quick. Especially with the mouses.

Back
Top Bottom