OverClocking Section - Broad Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to the normal members maybe hemp, but apparently all, or most, of the mods are way to conservative to make ANY changes to this site since I see my thread in the Social Lounge is now DELETED not just locked. What a bunch of goons. God, the extreme amount of control the mods exercise in this place is freakin' ridiculous. It's like damn dictatorship. I'd be better off moving to North Korea, for God's sake. This is getting really out of hand. I know David probably doesn't want to admit it, but I think the mods are running this place, not him.

Mate, you really need to get it through your head that David is the only one who can re-arrange the forums and add new forums and delete old forums, the mods cannot do this, if David wants to change things around and you can convince him to do it, go for it.
The things a mod can do are fairly limited.
Have you thought about sending him a PM about changes you guys want? There has been no mention of it at all from David in the mods lounge, so maybe he hasn't even read the threads, so a PM might be the way to go.
I for one am getting a tad sick of your attack on the mods, I don't know who deleted your thread or why.

Have you thought about sending him a PM about changes you guys want? There has been no mention of it at all from David in the mods lounge, so maybe he hasn't even read the threads, so a PM might be the way to go.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the suggestions thread?

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of the suggestions thread?

The suggestions thread is to get others opinions before you PM David, or to get support before you PM him. And also to make sure your idea isn't an epic fail

I was the first person to vote no. Reason? I hate going through multiple sub-forums. I can't stand looking through all the different sub-sections. I'd rather look through a long list than through all the different sections for spam and such.

Purely your personal preference, I'd rather go straight to a sub forum I have an interest in than scroll through pages of drivel.

Doesn't mean one is better than the other, amirite?

I was the first person to vote no. Reason? I hate going through multiple sub-forums. I can't stand looking through all the different sub-sections. I'd rather look through a long list than through all the different sections for spam and such.

This is what the "General Computer Hardware And Software" forum used to look like when I first joined.

00000133.png

^^ ME too. I miss it. Remember when people faught so hard for the review section? Now look at how rarely it's used. What's to say that the OC'ing section wouldn't be the same?

Me too. That's how most of the other forums I frequent have it. It could be titled as Processors and Overclocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom