OverClocking Section - Broad Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so because if you actually take a look at our General Computer Hardware and Software forum it is pretty pathetic. We have a random processor forum and then we have general electricals (which has nothing to do with Computer Hardware & Software). I mean...such things are fine when you're starting out a forum, but when you get to the size we got and you still haven't updated sections and re-organized them, it's pretty pathetic. I would call for a complete forum overhaul, but seeing as this place is too conservative for that I'd be satisfied with the addition of an OverClocking forum.

I couldn't agree with this more.

I voted yes for what its worth, although there are a lot of elitist OC forums out there that can be helpful to "noobs" a lot of people can be intimidated by them.

This forum by nature of its younger membership is a great stepping stone for those just "starting out" and I could see a dedicated OC forum working with the right Mod in control.

I would suggest a three? six? month trial to see if it would work.

:)

OFF TOPIC

Hmm. . .

Only 17 people have voted. :rolleyes:

Wow. . .

Now 18 out of 40,000 plus have voted. What a mandate.

Most all good suggestions are taken seriously. It really depends on how much interest it generates and if David approves.

Dude your attitude has gone to the dogs of late, pull your head in, just because a suggestion may not be to your liking there is no need to be an arsehole about it.

I think being made a mod has overinflated your perception of your own worth, you vaguely remind of someone else at present.

:eek:

Wow. . .

Now 18 out of 40,000 plus have voted. What a mandate.

Yeah, it'd probably a LOT less than that if David pruned the members list like a few of us talked about.

:rolleyes:

You should also remember that you can expect about a 5-10% return on surveys/polls...so if you are presenting it to the active CF population (we'll say people that have logged on in the last 6 months) of 1000 members, you'd get about a 50 member survey/poll return. We aren't doing bad so far, then, for having this only up for 2 days.

Well, to the normal members maybe hemp, but apparently all, or most, of the mods are way to conservative to make ANY changes to this site since I see my thread in the Social Lounge is now DELETED not just locked. What a bunch of goons. God, the extreme amount of control the mods exercise in this place is freakin' ridiculous. It's like damn dictatorship. I'd be better off moving to North Korea, for God's sake. This is getting really out of hand. I know David probably doesn't want to admit it, but I think the mods are running this place, not him.

You should also remember that you can expect about a 5-10% return on surveys/polls...so if you are presenting it to the active CF population (we'll say people that have logged on in the last 6 months) of 1000 members, you'd get about a 50 member survey/poll return. We aren't doing bad so far, then, for having this only up for 2 days.
That's what I'm waiting to see. It just seems silly to base a decision on just a few responses. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom