World Of Warcraft

I have one piece of advice.....Quit before you start man, just walk away unless you like virtual crack.

I wasted 3 years of my life on that game and I pulled way to many all nighters which had an impact on my real life.

Hi, my name is Jeff and I used to be a WOW crack head. I have been clean for 8 months now.

:) :)

Well i just played for about 1 hour and it's not too bad,not addictive though not boring.

hehe keep playing,1 hour is not much, it will be come addictive.

I have always been a Gnome Mage. Mages have a ton of usefulness, ability, utilities and for being cloth wearers they have pretty awesome survivability especially if you go Ice.

Meh, I played it for 3 or 4 months and never found it overly exciting. It was a decent way to pass some time but definitely not addicting.

I have been playing on and off for 2 years, it hasnt impacted my life. I pull all nighter to play all the time, but thats because i have insomnia. Many say it's addicting, i don't really think it is. I haven't played in about 3 weeks and my account is still active and i have 80's

If u want real help, join my server. Il hook u up with some gold and give u few tips.

Realm: Sargeras (Horde) = always beats alliance!

PS: The fastest and easiest way to lvl to 80 is to play a Hunter (fact)

I would recommemd if you decide to play, not to play a warrior. That was my first toon, and realized after playing other classes that i really didn't like it.

Back
Top Bottom