Gallery: Your Workstation

how you like it moose? from every review i've seen and the pictures i've looked at, it looks to be an awesome case, IS IT TRUE MOOSE?! :p

IT IS TRUE!! 8O

lol

But seriously (super serious o_O) It is very nice. The case is very solid, all the edges are rounded to save your fingers, and there is a lot of cable management investment that CM put into the case, which I adore. I work for a company building servers, so cable management has been encoded in me :p Therefore I used my skills I've learned at work on my own case, and it's going to turn out to be very nice once I have it the way I want it. I spent probably 2+ hours getting my stuff transferred and organized into the new case.

As far as features go besides cable management, The fans all have 3 pin connectors for the option of regulated speeds, which I am also a big fan of. Because of this, I don't need to plug in a single molex connector (yay for modular PSUs :D) The front fan has a on/off led switch that is next to your power button, for when your sleeping for instance and don't want to have the glowing-ness, another feature I like. The back of the case has an 8th expansion slot that is parralel to the sides of the case for something like a fan controller to save your normal 7 expansion slots for cards and other good stuff. I use to use cold cathode tubes, which had an on/off switch that I would have put there. I am considering some red cathodes which would give some more interior lighting.

The one thing I wish CM would have done was made the side 200mm fan standard, not optional. I think there is a lot of airflow as is, but I am most likely going to get a 200mm fan for the side of the case. Speaking of airflow, I will add that the fan's are very quiet, which I also like a lot. The HDD bays also have rubber grommets within the tray for some vibration dampening, which is also a big plus to me.

To wrap it up, the case is very roomy and offers a lot of options for a mid-tower case. The case comes with two holes for water cooling tubes, and the 200mm fan grill on the top is setup for a reservoir to be placed ontop of it. I don't have any plans for water cooling, but a lot of people would be very happy to see that it makes a lot of effort to integrate your water cooling seamlessly.

As I said before once I get the cable management complete, I will be posting lots of high detail pics for your viewing pleasure :D

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb57/nateo200/0718092044a.jpg
Sorry for the shit picture ill try and update it but my camera wasnt working so I had to use my phone. Will update pic
I like to call it my command center! Its usally VERY messy but my parents raided my room while I was away and I had to come back and give it more character! Theres another work area in my basement with another router that my PC is connected too. Everything isnt done yet but so far my "command center" allows me to do a shit load of stuff all from my room. Might actually bring my xbox360 up here to add to the awesomeness.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom