My Cable Management

MooseMan1

Fully Optimized
I got my new Cooler Master HAF 922 case last week, and I did some serious cable management when I installed my parts. I have finally gotten around to getting the pictures taken and got them uploaded for your viewing pleasure. Lemme know what you think guys and gals.

Here is the exterior:
DSC028181103x1280.jpg

DSC02819613x1280.jpg

DSC028221272x1280.jpg

DSC02821691x1280.jpg

DSC02830960x1280.jpg

Not bad at all man! I wish my computer case had a motherboard tray that I could hide stuff behind it. I was under a very tight budget of $350 when I built mine. Ended up costing $300. I'm pretty satisfied with it.

@joga: Yea the raised motherboard tray is an awesome feature. It wouldn't look nearly as good as it does without it. If you notice the case side panel has that bulged out design(I don't know how to really word it :p) that I have noticed helps a little bit with fitting the cables as well. As far as price goes, I got it on newegg for $119 + free shipping, so it really wasn't all too expensive. I thought the features and quality of the case was well worth the price. The case I had before (NZXT Lexia) was perfectly fine, but this had a lot of features plus it matched all my components, lol.

Front intake - back and top exhaust. I am thinking about getting another red led 200mm fan for the side panel, but I haven't decided yet. Honestly the parts seem to run very cool with the current cooling solution.

Front intake - back and top exhaust. I am thinking about getting another red led 200mm fan for the side panel, but I haven't decided yet. Honestly the parts seem to run very cool with the current cooling solution.

If it suits you don't tinker with it. A side intake could possibly disrupt airflow.

Yea, I had been thinking about the airflow design a lot and was wondering what configuration would work best. So far I have great temps, so there is a pretty good chance I will leave it the way it is. I would like to add a little more internal lighting to make the parts a little more visible through the side vent though.

Back
Top Bottom