Random Chit Chat

Yes I think she's still a little confused as to where "home" is. On the bright side she is taking a liking to my other dog, and has eaten a bowl of dog food for the first time.

I guess if mods are going to delete my UNBIASED threads to inform people to go vote (which I don't get since they are SO damn concerned about not enough members voting..or maybe that's the plan...they can use that as an excuse), I'll bring attention to the threads in my sig. God this is ridiculous.

Mods get what the mods want....more than usual lately, it seems.

(And yep, whoever wants to come in and say that I'm bi***ing...you are ABSOLUTELY right.)

Well, basically the mods call the shots no matter what the members want, so I guess it means we are taking a stand against the uber-conservative mods?

Remember that this is a privately owned forum and we are here as guests. That is not to say we shouldn't express our wishes and desires. It's just that we shouldn't, as guests, demand anything.

[BTW, I just voted. I think an Overclocking Section is a good idea, we will have to see if there is enough interest to convince the powers that be.]

Well, basically the mods call the shots no matter what the members want, so I guess it means we are taking a stand against the uber-conservative mods?

Mate, you really need to get it through your head that David is the only one who can re-arrange the forums and add new forums and delete old forums, the mods cannot do this, if David wants to change things around and you can convince him to do it, go for it.
The things a mod can do are fairly limited.
Have you thought about sending him a PM about changes you guys want? There has been no mention of it at all from David in the mods lounge, so maybe he hasn't even read the threads, so a PM might be the way to go.
I for one am getting a tad sick of your attack on the mods, I don't know who deleted your thread or why.

Back
Top Bottom