My bandwidth costs a fortune each month!

bobayoga

Beta member
What is bandwith? Why does it cost me so much? How can I stop the fees with my internet provider?

help me please. I am desperate.

Bandwidth has to do with speed and how much shit you download. If your downloading movies everyday then your probably gona rape your bill, if not check to make sure your Access Point if you have one is protected and that a neighbor isn't tapping on to it. If you have kids make sure they aren't racking up the bill with there crap, I ran a web server off my PC once for a month and let's just say my parents weren't happy. It'd be like if someone secretly used your garden hose for there houses water supply.....

Well, thanks, you guys. And yeah, I do download shit everyday. I didn't know it had anything to do with it. And when you said that I'd have to check on my kids so they don't "rape" my bill. Well, guess what, I am that kid XD. So yeah, thanks a lot.

Well if your just downloading music or something thats not anything that would affect it too much but if your downloading lots and lots of large files like movies and large videos thats very "unhealthy" for your internet bill.

Back
Top Bottom