OverClocking Section - Broad Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this suggestion being taken seriously by the mods or not?

I hope so because if you actually take a look at our General Computer Hardware and Software forum it is pretty pathetic. We have a random processor forum and then we have general electricals (which has nothing to do with Computer Hardware & Software). I mean...such things are fine when you're starting out a forum, but when you get to the size we got and you still haven't updated sections and re-organized them, it's pretty pathetic. I would call for a complete forum overhaul, but seeing as this place is too conservative for that I'd be satisfied with the addition of an OverClocking forum.

PS: David, I don't blame you for things like this. As I re-read, I realized it might have sounded like that.

Most all good suggestions are taken seriously. It really depends on how much interest it generates and if David approves.

I hope so because if you actually take a look at our General Computer Hardware and Software forum it is pretty pathetic. We have a random processor forum and then we have general electricals (which has nothing to do with Computer Hardware & Software). I mean...such things are fine when you're starting out a forum, but when you get to the size we got and you still haven't updated sections and re-organized them, it's pretty pathetic. I would call for a complete forum overhaul, but seeing as this place is too conservative for that I'd be satisfied with the addition of an OverClocking forum.

PS: David, I don't blame you for things like this. As I re-read, I realized it might have sounded like that.
I agree. There needs to be a complete overhaul of the forums here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom