proper temps?

furious_cruzer

Solid State Member
are these the proper temps for this processor?

AMD Turion 64 X2 mobile TL-50
core#0 62c 2%
core#1 63c 0%

Hmmm then is my computer going to melt haha

dfgdfgdfgdfgdfg.jpg

This is normal browsing, you should see when i game

It this normal or what, i really don't know haha

woops forgot i am running dual screens

but my 4 cores are all at like 60c or higher, what do i do with that

well regardless of what you are running, if you are running at 60c on a minimal load then you have a problem. make sure your CPU fan is running and that you are giving it airflow. don't have it sitting on a surface where it can't get proper airflow, such as a bed.

when i first got it, it was running at aprox 90c, i knew that was a problem so i removed the fan from the heatsink and a chunk of crap came out, about as thick as compacted home insulation, after taking that out they dropped to 60-65c, im new to amd, i have always had intel processors, but i now have a notebook and it would be impassable to try and find an intel mobo for it, what could i do to lower the temps? im thinking nothing but a better cpu since the current one runs 90nm and the tl-60 tyler runs 65nm (can get one on ebay for $100) but any suggestions would be great, i dont know the amd laungage

well, if you are savvy enough to open up your laptop, then go ahead and take off the heatsink and apply some new thermal paste to it. My friend had an ASUS laptop that was running games poorly. we put some artic silver on the heatsink, and his games ran much better. I was amazed that it made such a significant difference, but I guess laptops can be much more effected by it.

i have a crazy good 120 mm fan blowing 120 cfm out that is probably sucking air from the cpu fan, that may be it haha

Back
Top Bottom