Random Chit Chat

now im mad!!!!! I got an email this morning saying that webroot software charged me $32 to renew a program that i don't use anymore wtf...They shouldn't take my effing money!!! i hate them

Were you signed up for auto-renew or something or other....Hope you get it fixed up Nate.

Anyways...

It's been a weird last couple of days, and I don't really know why. I've felt like kind of dick lately, so my apologies to anyone I was an a** to or overly harsh to. Bah. :(

I think it might be this pathetic Minnesota weather. Freakin' rain rain rain rain. All frickin' day. If it's not raining, then it's cold...hell, even when it is raining it's cold, and when it's not either, it's cloudy and humid as all get out. Gah. Weather always affects my mood and to be frank, it pisses me off that it does.

Last night, my girlfriend calls me up and says the landlord of her apartment is making her get rid of her dog. And then she asks me if I can take it. So I did, and granted its a nice dog. Female Brown Labrador Retreiver, quiet, all her shots, 10 years old. I'll get some pictures of her later.

This morning my girlfriend left me... I feel a little used.

Last night, my girlfriend calls me up and says the landlord of her apartment is making her get rid of her dog. And then she asks me if I can take it. So I did, and granted its a nice dog. Female Brown Labrador Retreiver, quiet, all her shots, 10 years old. I'll get some pictures of her later.

This morning my girlfriend left me... I feel a little used.

That's low, dude. So do you still have the dog then or what?

BTW. Posting this on my new Vaio :D

Seriously. It sounds like she didn't even consider her own dog's feelings.

Vaio laptop? I'm on mine right now. :D

No crap dude. A dog without it's rightful owner can get very lost and confused. It can either go the depressed and mopey way, or it can be very disobedient. That's pathetic on here part. She has no heart if she doesn't even wanna keep her dog.

Yes. Laptop. Lovin' it. It's the new FW-490. 16.4" screen. Very nice so far. Just uninstalling the crapware right now. I'm going to do a review of it soon and I'll post up in the review section.

Nice. Mine is in the same product line, the FW170J. Luckily, mine didn't come with much crapware on it.

Yeah I kept the dog... I picked it up last night and it hasnt eaten a thing since then. Hopefuly she gets over the shock, being such an old dog.

Yeah I kept the dog... I picked it up last night and it hasnt eaten a thing since then. Hopefuly she gets over the shock, being such an old dog.

Mine is 16 years old (in Dec) and she's the same way. When she's at the vet (if we HAVE to go away for a long time and my G-parents can't watch her) or even sometimes just when we are gone and my g-parents (who she's been around most of her life very very frequently), she won't eat and she'll just kind of conk out where ever and get depressed till we return. I wish you the best with the dog and the relationship woes, Winslow.

This is completely off topic, but what is the oldest recorded age for a dog?
Cause I know someone who had one that got to 26.

And it was still healthy until about the last month.

I had a 22 year old long-haired chihuahua.

As for cats, i know they live long. my Grand Mother has a 22 year old one and the only problem that he has ever had was a tiny tumor in his ear.

Back
Top Bottom