Wants to sell his PS3

Kage

Golden Master
If I were to sell my PS3, which is the original 60GB version that plays some PS2 games (its the european version, which is emulated), has memory card slots, and Super Audio CD playback; how much do you think I could get for it?

The console looks pretty much new. I have all the cables, and the one 6 axis controller it came with.

I also have the original box.

I don't know if I'd want to sell any games with it though, since I'm thinking of rebuying it later, after I've bought a new MP3 player/camera, but the cheaper varient, with less support.

Any ideas? :)

Ebay has some listed that are the 60 Gb backward compatible style for between $360 and $475 depending on what was bundled with them. Just go to Ebay and search 60 Gb PS3 and you'll get a pretty good idea.

From the likes of CEX, etc, I won't be making that much extra anyway, so there probably is no real point bothering :(

Do you play it still? If you're not then you not making anything with it just sitting there.

I do still play it, but mostly, I use it for watching DVD's on.
I'm playing MGS4 though at the moment...first time in ages I've played it.
Damn that Vamp boss is hard... when he goes down, its very hard to perform the syringe move before he regenerates.

Back
Top Bottom