OverClocking Section - Broad Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I think it would be a good addition to the forum. It's not something that people would consider pointless like avatar size changes.

Yes. It would be good to have a dedicated section just for this. This way, OCers can frequent this section, rather than posting up in the gen. hard/soft. section; things may stay a tad tidier that way.

EDIT-(Posting this in both of these new one Joga)

We should have a poll expiration for this. How long should we give members to weigh in? 4 days? A week? What does everyone think. We can't keep it going forever. Both should expire at the same time.

God you have to be kidding me. They closed my thread in the social lounge. How frickin retarded. It wasn't swaying the voting one way or another, it was to get people to realize these polls were here. Some one "let's close as many threads as possible" happy today. For God's sake...give me a break. Even the person who replied said he wouldn't have known these were here!

God you have to be kidding me. They closed my thread in the social lounge. How frickin retarded. It wasn't swaying the voting one way or another, it was to get people to realize these polls were here. Some one "let's close as many threads as possible" happy today. For God's sake...give me a break. Even the person who replied said he wouldn't have known these were here!

Thread opened, I would assume it was closed because you asked that there be no discussion in the thread, its not like the thread was deleted mate, the thread was still there for people to see, no need to go off and call the mods retarded.

Thread opened, I would assume it was closed because you asked that there be no discussion in the thread, its not like the thread was deleted mate, the thread was still there for people to see, no need to go off and call the mods retarded.

Well, it's just going to slip to the bottom. You know? There'll be no way to bump it tomorrow...then it'd just end up getting created again, then people really wouldn't like that. And I more or less called the actions of that mod retarded. I know none of you actually are :p. It's all good. It just frustrated me.

Thanks.

I voted no, AHAHAHAHAHA

... Not really, but I wish I had been the one person who voted no :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom