Random Chit Chat

Urghhhhh!!!!!!
Really?
I spent a very long time making this one, and I don't see it being distracting like the last one was, but correct me if I'm wrong.

For the most part, the colors to drastically change, so it doesn't bother me.

Urghhhhh!!!!!!
Really?
I spent a very long time making this one, and I don't see it being distracting like the last one was, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I think its a very awesome avatar, NOM NOM NOM!! COOKIES!!!:D It's not really distracting at all to me, I'm also impressed that u made it. How long did it take?

Exactly what I had thought.
And its little.

Does anyone wanna help me out with that wage thing from earlier?
A couple people at work had asked me to check on it when I mentioned my ideas.

I think its a very awesome avatar, NOM NOM NOM!! COOKIES!!!:D It's not really distracting at all to me, I'm also impressed that u made it. How long did it take?

1.5 hours.
I took the youtube video, downloaded it, separated the frames, converted them, cropped them, then created the animated GIF.

i put my 600 watt ocz psu in my for sale thread i really want to get rid of the monitor and all 3 power supply if you or someone you know is interested let me know asap so that we can set up some kind of deal

now im mad!!!!! I got an email this morning saying that webroot software charged me $32 to renew a program that i don't use anymore wtf...They shouldn't take my effing money!!! i hate them

now im mad!!!!! I got an email this morning saying that webroot software charged me $32 to renew a program that i don't use anymore wtf...They shouldn't take my effing money!!! i hate them
Email them and tell them you don't use the program anymore and would like your money back.

Back
Top Bottom