just got a ps3

I don't really want to connect my new name to my old name. So I will PM it to you, and anyone else who would like to know. :D

Hi

I am a Gran Tourismo fan. Funny thing is though, while I used to be pretty good, my skills seemed to have diminished considerably since the PS3 and GT5. Not too sure why; getting old maybe.

Anyways, I went chatting on the PS3 network to find GT5 players. All I found were 12 -25 year old shlums that pass their entire days in the chat room. Needless to say that this feature will not be serving me well!

What games do you play? We have a small KZ2 clan and play a few times throughout the week. That's all I play on my PS3 anymore so if you don't play it, its pointless to add you. I got sick of waiting for loads of people to load up. One of the reasons I deleted JogaBonito1502 off my list.

i have killzone 2 also but if i were to join your clan, i dont think i would be active throughout the week, maybe only during weekends because i still have prep classes
my gamertag is kevinf1990

EDIT: @ Anglofun- hi, im a big fan of gran turismo also, can i have your friend id so we can play sometime?

Back
Top Bottom