Would this computer be descent for gaming?

$gb ram, 600gb hdd, and quad core. That will run any game you want. I forgot what the video is. But if it goes along with the other specs that will be overkill for most games out there.

=[ like i said i missed graphics, well if you got a new video card it will hahaha

i hate integrated graphics, they are such a joke

Short answer: H-H-H-Hell no.

Long answer: no but if you buy a decent graphics card and install that with it (presuming the power supply it comes with is sufficient) then it will be a monster, but if you build a computer you could probably cut the cost in half and get a better computer.

my computer was pretty cheap to build. Quad core intel, 4gb ram, 160bg hdd, 9500 gt card. Should go a path like that. I can play most games on high above 60 fps and it wasnt too expensive. mobo is an asus p5q se. Its a cheaper one and it does it's job.

i hate integrated graphics, they are such a joke

This. Unless you are putting pictures of your dog on your computer and emailing it to all of your grandma's friends.

Long answer: no but if you buy a decent graphics card and install that with it (presuming the power supply it comes with is sufficient) then it will be a monster, but if you build a computer you could probably cut the cost in half and get a better computer.

This. And no, the power supply probably isn't decent. Knowing computer companies, they try to get by with the bare minimum. Pff. Rip-off. So right there to upgrade you are already out the $$ for a new PSU and GPU.

^. It's what's for dinner.

Oops, I mean it's what you should consider. Hey, it rhymed. That wasn't planned at all. :p

Back
Top Bottom