OverClocking Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, not related to this, but I don't want to make another thread:

We need to update the reputation bar to something with less bars. I liked that new color idea. Also we could increase intervals between bars.

So now...to keep thread on topic speak about:

OverClocking section or
Reputation Bar

Puha. Good luck. You're going to have about 10 people come in here and tell you to f-off because the site "works" just fine and doesn't need anything done to it. You might say "oh..10 people.." but 3 or 4 of them are mods and we all know what that usually means. You'd have to find a large amount of people to support this. Needless to say, I'm all for it.

I am not much of an over clock-er. But I support it. I believe that it would be a good addition to the forum.
I also believe the reputation bars would be nice as well.

Joga, as much as you don't want to, I suggest you make a new thread(s) to get this recognized and make it a poll. This way, David can clearly see those "for" and "against" these new ideas. If you want, I can create them. It does not matter. Try to make them general polls...don't get specific yet. Wait until it passes or fails to get specific or not. We need to see if we have enough support. If you make the thread, I'll post up a link in the social lounge letting everyone know it's over here in the CF Suggestions section, since most people frequent the SL and overlook this section.

I think 2 new threads for these ideas is a very good plan since we should be discussing each individually, instead of together. We aren't the US Legislature. We don't need to fail by trying to put everything in one bill :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom