Text Messaging

I have T-Mobiles unlimited text messaging. If I were to send a text message to someone who does not have T-Mobile and uses a Canadian carrier would I pay the international rate? I was reading on their website reading about domestic text messaging and it says if I'm outside the country I pay whatever the rates for the country I'm in are. Does that mean I can text to Canada and not pay extra? This is really confusing. I'm trying to get it cleared up because I have friends in Canada I'd like to text.

Incentive for helping me? Rep.

Link to T-Mobile's Text Messaging Plan: http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/addons...B2-85E0-50EC0AF141F9&tp=Svc_Tab_TextMessaging

Pretty sure it still counts as an international text. You'd better call them up, because there are specific clauses in your contract specifying these as small details you'll normally miss.

Alright. I mean...I could send her 1 text and see tomorrow whether I get charged 35cents or not.

Just call. It differs from plan to plan. Be sure to get a confirmation as well by writing down the name of the employee and the time you called.

You could try it, but it seems to me like the person receiving it will pay extra, if they have the same plan, but you wont pay anything.

She says she sends/receives text to/from US and doesn't get charged extra. I'll probably just call tomorrow morning. Or e-mail them tonight.

Back
Top Bottom