Interet explorer problem

It came with 4gb of ram,and it came with vista home 64 bit,it has the same problem, I changed it to vista 32 bit, but the problem persist

If you have Omnipage installed on your laptop un-install it and see if that cures the IE problem.

Also... try this.

Control Panel > Internet Options > Advanced > Reset

EDIT:

Or this...

Control Panel> Program and Features > Right click on Microsoft Office > Change > Repair

ok what i've tried:internet explorer reset, disable add ons, fresh reinstall windows, putting all the drivers, download mozila firefox(that didn't work either.....i don't know what else to do

So, is this the only computer internet doesn't work on? Or does is it your ONLY computer? Because from what you are describing--if you can't connect wired or wirelessly and have reinstalled the OS and drivers--it sounds like it's an internet issue, not your computer.

So, is this the only computer internet doesn't work on? Or does is it your ONLY computer? Because from what you are describing--if you can't connect wired or wirelessly and have reinstalled the OS and drivers--it sounds like it's an internet issue, not your computer.

This computer is not mine, it's my friends, my 2 computer works allright on the internet, no problem.
Like i said i took the hard drive put it in my computer and it goes on the internet, and also mozila firework works.

And you've tried wireless with, what, a USB wireless adapter? And wired with ethernet, correct?

And you've reinstalled the OS? Correct? Then either you are doing something wrong if you are SURE SURE SURE you installed the drivers correctly, or there's a problem with the internet/router (possibly not assigning an IP address to this computer). Try it on a different internet connect (a buddy's house or something) to confirm or deny this.

Back
Top Bottom