OS Wars ........again

Tofu007

Baseband Member
What OS do you find the most complete or best suitable for your needs? I'm a PC/Ubuntu, I'm dual booting them. I use Ubuntu for work and web browsing and I use Vista Strictly for games so I can less headaches dealing with all of its problems

I like to use windows xp sp3. It has less bugs than vista. And linux seems to me like a mac knock off so i stay away from it. And xp is easy to use and not very demanding so i can play games and not worry about my specs for it. Thats just me though.

Ya I would be using xp sp3, but I didnt build my computer and I dont feel like paying $100 some dollars and installing xp. Also how do you see Ubuntu as a mac osx knock off. Enlighten Me.

I never said osx knock off. I just said its a mac knock off. When ever i have used it, it seems to be like im on a mac and i don't like it at all. The set up to me seems cheap idk why. Some of my friends use it but its just not for me

An overwhelming number of members find that Windows is "the most complete or best suitable for their needs."

Thread over. :p

I never said osx! I know linux was around longer than it. Thats why i didnt say osx. I am talking about all of mac os in general.

It still is no knock off of Mac.

It is minix based, originally for server admin. However, for the newer kernels, it has been unix based. Still, please explain how you think its a mac knock-off.

Once the people get WINE to work for more games and programs, not to mention give people easier access to it, I think will be better than Windows. Also not to mention if Linux people add some graphic capablities to it

Back
Top Bottom