Twitter perhaps?

foothead

Omnicide now.
I've been thinking it would be a good idea to add a 'follow me on twitter' option for all the members. Something sorta like all the IM info, where there is a small icon under the avatar.

Just an idea...

They did a study where only one out of every 300 people stay after the first month.
Besides what's so great on Twitter?

For what it is, Twitter is alright. I've found it handy for on-site updates whenever I need to jolt down a quick thought.

Other than that, not into the whole twenty four hour micro-blogging scene.

I use it.

What I hate about it is when you get loads of people just 'quoting' on it all the freaking time!

My post consist of news about projects in progress and new uploads, updates on work. Stuff like that.

I have and have used it pretty much zilch-o. I don't really get the concept. I don't have enough friends that use it to even make it worth my time. I go on every couple weeks and there's maybe one update from the people that I have on it. But I'm sure that's because I live in a small town and everyone is used to facebook. But regardless, I still don't like it. I just don't get the whole @person1 concept...like...does the person you @'ing at get notified that you replied to their tweet? Or are they supposed to just look at their home page and see that? That's by far what I don't get....I like facebook because it just freakin' notifies me when someone says something to me. I'm not going to scrounge Twitter to see what someone said to me if that's the case (if I had enough friends that I would need to scrounge that is >.<). Anyways...I probably don't use it right anyways. Hahaha. I'll stick with facebook.

I still don't like it. I just don't get the whole @person1 concept...like...does the person you @'ing at get notified that you replied to their tweet? Or are they supposed to just look at their home page and see that?

You can always search or view your homepage.

Back
Top Bottom