Business opportunity presented to me...

superman22x

Golden Master
My friend called me about some social network business thing. He gave me a log in to the site, so I can't show you guys that, but this is pulled off it:
As owners of Huszla Business Group, we are excited about being on the cutting edge of the marketplace. Today, social media and social networking are proving to be more of a lucrative opportunity than just a passing trend.
Social websites like My Space, Facebook, and YouTube, are growing at an astonishing rate with a population totaling 68.9 million users. Experts predict that by 2011 over 85 million people will be using social networking as their primary means of communication.
Now, more than ever, we are uniquely positioned to capitalize on the best of both worlds: business ownership and social networking. We invite you to come check us out. You may find just what you are looking for.
He said if I was interested, I would have to attend a meeting/info session nearby. I have to work when the meeting was, so I told him no... But I don't really understand what it is? Do any of you? Does it sound legit?

I have to agree, with essentialx3 on this one. I say go for it. If missing a day of work on something that was a waste of time is the worst? Go for it.

You mean sick days? Yeah, I'd rather spend it on something that's guaranteed. Not some slick internet advertisement.

Sick days / vacation time / paid time etc. Yeah. I don't know.. I mean if you had a pretty nice business opportunity I think it would be a wise idea to at least go to the first meeting..
It's one day, it isn't like he is making a death defying decision.

Back
Top Bottom