found a bird

esa193

Fully Optimized
i found a baby bird and he doesn't seem to be injured but cant fly just yet and he seems abandon i put him in a little nest i made
any way i cant figure out what kind of bird he is so i can at lest make him the right food
heres some pics please help
IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

he was chirping like crazy so i figured he was thirsty hungry so i used an eye dropper and he drank a lot of water for a little bird
i just dont wanna feed him till i no what to feed him
IMG_0308-1.jpg
IMG_0309.jpg
IMG_0308.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg
IMG_0311.jpg

humm, dont recognise him.. where abouts do you live?

i would probably say maggots/chopped up worms/chopped up mealworms.. or if youve got a blender blend them and make him a yummy paste, but im not really sure what he is

i live i ny
i think he may have just gotten kicked out a day early tomorrow if he seems peppy still ill put him in the bushes if hes gone hes gone if not ill put him in the box for the night again

I would call a local animal shelter, zoo, whatever you have and send them the pics and ask what to do.
Some cities don't kid around with these things. In Baton Rouge, it's a felony to keep certain types of wild bird as a pet, even in some cases like this.
Im probably just being paranoid. Just get help from some form of bird expert.

grind up birdseed and mix it with water. add some mashed up crickets and stuff if you want.

ya every things closed 2day but tomorrow im either ganna let him go or call

You should take it to a vet, but what you have is a male robin.

If you have handled him the mother won't take him... if you put him in the bushes and there is a cat near by.... It will be gone alright..

They eat usually worms chewed by their mother.
I suggest you take it to a vet. HIGHLY suggest it.

To feed him use an eye dropper.

Back
Top Bottom