Which monitor setup?

Do you do a lot of coding / typing? Here's a tip for anyone that does - a second widescreen monitor turned so it's in portrait mode works fantastically for viewing lots of code at once! :)

This is my monitor setup ;)

DSC01140.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01124.jpg

hehe :D

Yep hes upstairs right now.. fast asleep!

I lost a snake last week, but in a week or so im getting a boa constrictor, which will be fun :)

Thats awesome. I've always wanted a snake, and I caught a huge king snake out in the garden that seemed kinda sick (it hadn't eaten in a while) and my parents let me keep it for about 2 weeks until it was healthy, but made me release it. Apparently "aquariums are for fish' so now I have a 55 gallon tank with fish, and an empty 135 gallon tank that I'm still trying to convince my dad to let me keep either a snake, an iguana, or an octopus in.

135 is too small for an iggy really, they get bloody huge!

get some nice fish.. i want a fish setup some time when i can afford it..

Apparently "aquariums are for fish' so now I have a 55 gallon tank with fish, and an empty 135 gallon tank that I'm still trying to convince my dad to let me keep either a snake, an iguana, or an octopus in.

Put goldfish in it.

As a man who has personally experienced different set ups of multiple monitors at once for several years now, I suggest four 22''s of your choosing.

Four is just way cool.... lots of people have 2 (size doesnt matter, people still have 2). So do something damn near no one does, and say you can have 4 since its sounds like you would utilize the space.

Oh, and your avatar is hell-of annoying.

Oh, and get a bunch of Bala sharks and silver dollars. Bala sharks are freaking cool. I have two personally, in a 30 gallon take with 3 silver dollars and lots of itty bitty fish.

Back
Top Bottom