i need some opinions please

Last post before I hand over my PCs:
Go for the law classes. Education will take further in life than the Cheese job.
Good Luck

Good Bye, I enjoyed my stay at the Forums. Peace out Neodude, vampist, Thelis, and Rooster.

I thought you had a to get a bachlers or associates degree to become a police officer now actually?

But its recommended.... I'd take the college grad over the high school grad.

i'd take the 6'3 210 pounds of muscle guy over the 5'2 110 pound guy also... You have to understand the thinking of the officer's their going to want to have someone there that they know can have there back and take down someone with ease, i've talked to a bunch of stations that have told me the same thing...

I'm sure police forces care for a person who has the ability to utilize their knowledge and logic in the workplace instead of someone who is physically strong.

If anything i'm sure they'll pick the college grad that is 6'3 200lbs (because i'm sure there will be plenty of them).

i'd take the 6'3 210 pounds of muscle guy over the 5'2 110 pound guy also... You have to understand the thinking of the officer's their going to want to have someone there that they know can have there back and take down someone with ease, i've talked to a bunch of stations that have told me the same thing...

and what about situations where something other than brute force is required ?

Don't be hatin' on student loans. I'm going to have to take out about $750,000 in them.

Will it be worth it? You should go to a less prestigious school. What if the degree you earn from this $750,000 gives you a job that will take you 15 years to pay for this loan? It's not worth it. You need to take that into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom