Random Chit Chat

Looks like a presentation.

UK31337 (26 minutes ago) said:
It's still shit.

th_laughing-smiley.gif

I went to sleep around 6, and woke up about 10. So I slept for 4 hours, and I hope I can stay awake till either 10 or 12 tonight, and try to get back to normal sleeping schedule.

Is it legal to like go up a mountain national park, pick up a rock from it (similar or from the mountain (fell off), and bring it back to China?

It's as bad, if not worse, than before.

just stop.

This, please.

Looks like a presentation.

What did we learn today, children!?!?!

I went to sleep around 6, and woke up about 10. So I slept for 4 hours, and I hope I can stay awake till either 10 or 12 tonight, and try to get back to normal sleeping schedule.

I'm still up. I'm trying to make it till 8PM or later tonight. I've been up since 2PM my time yesterday and it's currently 3PM.

Is it legal to like go up a mountain national park, pick up a rock from it (similar or from the mountain (fell off), and bring it back to China?

No. They have GPS chips in all rocks now, and customs checks all rocks when they leave or enter the country.

In other words, just take the damn rock. :p

Haha, my mom keeps telling my uncle not to take the rock because its illegal.

So I bought an AUX cable, and connect it with the Line in with the Line out, and I still get the same sound quality. :(

Haha, guess I should have mentioned the recording problem on SFIV. Reason why I got an AUX cable.

Haha, my mom keeps telling my uncle not to take the rock because its illegal.

That would depend on the rock. Diamond, ruby, and emerald are just rock.

There are a lot of different kinds of rock. Forgive me for jumping in the middle and putting in my two cents. I, of course, realized you are probably talking about common rock.

Back
Top Bottom