WTB: 4-port Router

i advise not at&t 2 wire anything. I have had trouble in the past and present right now with it. My friend has u-verse and it is terrible. At&t should stay away from internet.

I have never checked that out, but for our home use it is bad. Some times it goes out for days and no one will be near it and they say the firmware went bad and replace the router, or they don't know whats wrong. It gets to be frustrating.

I have had nothing but problems with 2wire, it blocks half of my games that I try to play over my LAN.

And when I had advised my Dad, to get just the modem (Which was a VERY NICE Motorola modem) He chose the gateway...

Anyway, the model is, Trendet TEW-432BRP.

I'm still waiting so I can borrow a camera for someone, so I can take these pictures.

This was the best router I had ever used, other than my Lynksis (Or however the heck you spell it) but it was a wired, and only had 3 outputs.

THanks for the model number, I looked it up and it seems to be the kind of router i'm looking for. How much are you asking for? I posted this thread on 2 other forums and one guy is asking for $15 for a non-wireless router (but not sure, because he refuses to tell me if it works or not). I got another guy asking for $25 lynksis wireless router. I found Lynksis routers on ebay for about $36 shipped.

Make me an offer... I'm not 100% if I want to sell just yet...

And I guarantee this one is 100% operational, it is tested and everything.

Back
Top Bottom