multi monitor question

longshot

Solid State Member
does anyone know how i can get my mobo to read a monitor while i have an after market multi monitor card installed at the same time? hence 3 monitors.

Have a look at the BIOS settings or try updating your BIOS - sometimes though motherboards will just disable their onboard graphics when you insert a seperate graphics card with no way to enable them which is dead annoying :(

Can I first just confirm that your setup is what I think it is - you've got a dual headed graphics card, and onboard graphics on your motherboard, and want to use all 3 at the same time?

Your BIOS settings can be found by hitting a key on boot up (there will usually be a prompt telling you what this key is, it's often F1, F2 or delete.) Look for a section such as "onboard peripherals" or similar, and see if you can find an option to set your onboard graphics to always enabled. As I said earlier though, unfortunately this option doesn't always exist - if anyone does know a workaround then I'd love to hear it! :)

Can I first just confirm that your setup is what I think it is - you've got a dual headed graphics card, and onboard graphics on your motherboard, and want to use all 3 at the same time?

Your BIOS settings can be found by hitting a key on boot up (there will usually be a prompt telling you what this key is, it's often F1, F2 or delete.) Look for a section such as "onboard peripherals" or similar, and see if you can find an option to set your onboard graphics to always enabled. As I said earlier though, unfortunately this option doesn't always exist - if anyone does know a workaround then I'd love to hear it! :)

thanks berry. :D

Back
Top Bottom