Random Chit Chat

damn cat breaking all my headphones. :mad: She just broke another one I bought recently ($15), and I didn't even own it for a week yet. :(

Haha, that sucks. Seems like my cat only breaks my things, when it comes to my parents or brothers, she doesn't break them.

Can't sleep again, back to the same sleeping schedule from the beginning of my summer break.

Haha, that sucks. Seems like my cat only breaks my things, when it comes to my parents or brothers, she doesn't break them.

Can't sleep again, back to the same sleeping schedule from the beginning of my summer break.

Dude. Tell me about it. I need a 36 hour day. I'm up for like 24 religiously, then I sleep for 12. It's pathetic, but I can't correct it. Right now I'm like 5 or 6 hours off the schedule I should be on. I should go to bed at midnight or 1, but I'm still up at 6 or 7 then sleep till 3 or 4. I either need to pull an all day-er (haha...sounds funny when you think of it like that since I'm so off schedule) or try really hard to fall asleep early.

Staying up till about 4, 5, 6... and waking up on 3, 4, 5... etc.
I tried pulling all nighters and not sleep till the next day, but I either sleep for about 14 hours straight, or I end up falling asleep during the day, and staying up at night.

Staying up till about 4, 5, 6... and waking up on 3, 4, 5... etc.
I tried pulling all nighters and not sleep till the next day, but I either sleep for about 14 hours straight, or I end up falling asleep during the day, and staying up at night.

Haha. I think it's a teenager/young person thing. No adults I know have this problem. Then again, they probably actually have priorities during the summer :p

Yup. So I decided to stay up all day today and try and get back to a normal sleep pattern hahaha. So let's see. I'll need to have been awake from yesterday at 2PM until tonight at 10PM or whenever around then. So a good 32 hours or so. We'll see how this goes. LOL.

I'm going on like my 139048134890 hour coding my new website. God I'm getting sick of it. Mostly because I'm stupid and half of it doesn't work. Then I find out it was something stupid I did wrong and it fixes it. Bah. I really should've learned CSS sooner...and they really shouldn've had an advanced web design class in high school other than HTML (<-FAIL). I never knew what I was missing!

Back
Top Bottom