Suggestion - colors

Just drag your cursor over the text to highlight it and you can read it fine. How often do you go in and look at your rep points anyway?

yea, but the point is: if its broke then fix it. might aswell make cf as good as it can be. although if nothing can be done then its not exactly a problem as you are said.

Exactly.

It's not the fact that I look at my rep points every five minutes. It's that I didn't even notice that it was there because of the colors.

I'll put what David said in simplier terms. Making a change to one part of VB is linked to other parts when changing colors from the CSS. In order to fix that one item you'd have to edit the template for that feature. It's a lot of trouble.

I'll put what David said in simplier terms. Making a change to one part of VB is linked to other parts when changing colors from the CSS. In order to fix that one item you'd have to edit the template for that feature. It's a lot of trouble.

Being a web designer I understand what you mean.
But if being a web designer was easy, then we wouldn't get paid as much as we do.:p

Back
Top Bottom