Anyone use amtrak?

root_assassin

In Runtime
in a few months im gunna be taking a very long train ride, from Macomb illinois to San Bernadino california. the estimated time is 40hrs+ oneway so 80hrs+ all together. Iv never rode amtrak b4 i usually fly. So for those of you who use amtrak. Wat do i have to do for 80hrs on the train? and how is the accomidations?

in a few months im gunna be taking a very long train ride, from Macomb illinois to San Bernadino california. the estimated time is 40hrs+ oneway so 80hrs+ all together. Iv never rode amtrak b4 i usually fly. So for those of you who use amtrak. Wat do i have to do for 80hrs on the train? and how is the accomidations?

Amtrak trains are great. I love them, and when I travel for leisure, I almost always choose Amtrak over planes.

I would suggest bringing a laptop with a charger, as they do have outlets near each seat. You can play some games, watch a movie, or play it old-fashioned and just read.

Did you just buy a seat or did you get a cabin with a bed?....If you are just in a seat it's going to be a looooooonnnggggggg ride.

Back
Top Bottom