Driving Cab Is DONE!

Neo! Dude! That is pimp sh**! That is frackin' amazing. How long did it take you to build that?

About 3 Weekends to Build it (Me And Dad) and then a couply more weekends to tweak it to perfection (Stereo,Games,Controls).

The stick is on the wrong side....

Not for Australian Cars :D

What about FPS's?

Didnt you notice the keyboard and mouse :D

Thats awesome, what games do you play with it?

Mainly Race Driver Grid,Colin Mcrae Dirt,Race 07,GT5 Prologue and sometimes rFactor (But i need practice in rfactor hahaha).

It's just annoying that anytime i want to play any of the above games (we only hve GT5:prologue for the PS3 ATM) i have to unplug my PC and set it up in there so im going to build a permanent gaming rig for in there :D

I Love how your is more organized Lowndsey,I'd eventually like to go with an LCD Monitor and also use some tubing to sort out the cables a bit better.

Wow I wish I had the money to do things like this.

Well the frame,TV and stereo cost me nothing because i had them lyeing around,the Steering Wheel,Paint and the racing seat probably came to about $500.

i wish i had the space to put something like that , right now there is no spare room in the house to put something like that otherwise i would

Back
Top Bottom